Healthily Happy Retreat
Our 'Women Only' 5 night retreat
rest, reflect, refocus
The benefits you will gain
- Find your purpose
- Discover what makes you happy.
- Bring balance to your lifestyle.
- Heal from your past.
- Have lots more energy.
- Feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Create the inspiration to take the next step in your life.
- Be a confident, content woman.
Are you busy running around, feeling stressed, unhappy?
Exhausted and need time out to rest, reflect and refocus?
Or wishing for some new healthy habits?
Then press pause on our 5-night transformational retreat. You'll find the rest, guidance and support you need to live a happier life.
Discover what brings you contentment, get the confidence and energy to move forward.
Be nurtured in a truly relaxing haven.
Learn effective ways to deal with stress, recharge your body & clarify what’s next.
You’ll be calm, inspired and empowered; ready to return to daily life refreshed & full of enthusiasm.
It's time to feel a new sense of happiness...
Our Signature 5 Night Retreat
Retreat prices per person
Arrive 5pm on Sunday,
depart 11am on Friday.
Book more than 28 days ahead and just pay a £200 deposit to secure your place.
Prices are fully inclusive except for massages & therapies.
Healthily Happy Dates
Click arrows for more dates
'I have had one of the best weeks of my life. I have learnt so much and definitely grown within.' Stacy P.
This retreat includes:
- A pre-retreat questionnaire to understand your lifestyle.
- Group workshops combining coaching and activities.
- Daily kundalini yoga and meditation to harmonise body and mind.
- All meals and snacks created with our delicious vegan gourmet raw food.
- Inspirational films to motivate your thinking.
- Luxurious en-suite accommodation and exclusive toiletries.
- Time out each afternoon to walk, rest, reflect or enjoy a relaxing massage.
- Use of the infra-red sauna and outdoor hot tub.
- Free transfers to our local train station (if required).
A Typical Day's Photos
Sample Retreat Day Schedule
08.30 am - Yoga and Meditation
10.00 am - Breakfast
11.30 am - Workshop
01.00 pm - Lunch
02.00 pm - Workshop
04.00 pm - Afternoon tea
04.30 pm - Free time
07.00 pm - Dinner
08.30 pm - Evening Activity
'It is one of the most stunning places I have ever stayed in. The atmosphere was lovely. I have returned home relaxed, refreshed and energised ready to work for what I want and dream of in my future. My advice is "Just go for it!!" I did and I feel wonderful.' Sheila W.
As well as full board, our retreat prices include all the coaching, workshops, yoga and other activities listed in the retreat description.
Additional relaxing massages and therapies are available from our skilled therapists. A detailed list of treatments can be found on our Massage and Therapies page.
or call us on: 0333 050 6987 if you prefer to book over the phone
‘My retreat with you has been calm, peaceful and secure. Just what I personally needed. I now feel prepared and re-energised to go back to my family and professional life. Thank you so much.’ Jo C.
‘Thank you so much for an amazing experience. I’ve enjoyed every part of it. It was relaxing, refreshing and revitalising. I feel ready to go back home armed with all my new strategies.’ Adele H.