Find Your Passion
Dream, believe, create
( 3 night retreat )
- Re-discover what makes you happy
- Imagine a compelling and exciting vision for your future
- Create the actions to take you there
- Overcome negative reasons which keep you stuck
- Gain empowering beliefs to inspire you forward
- Align yourself with your values for focus & direction
Choose a better path on our 3-night Find Your Passion Retreat, to give you the rest and guidance you need to uncover your real desires and live life more joyfully.
You’ll rediscover what makes you happy and learn simple but effective techniques to overcome negativity and create a compelling, achievable vision for your future.
Combined with tranquil surroundings, healthy detoxing meals, restorative yoga, inspiring group workshops and time for nurturing massages, you’ll create a new perspective on what you desire out of life and how to live with passion so everyday becomes more joyful.
You’ll be supported in a truly relaxing environment and leave feeling positive, rejuvenated, inspired and with a genuine sense of purpose.
It’s time to connect to your passions and follow your dreams.
Arrive from 5pm on the Tuesday and depart around 11am on the Friday
En-suite room prices are from £575 per person for a twin share room and £695 per person for a single room.
This 3-night retreat includes:
- A personal pre-retreat questionnaire to understand your lifestyle
- Group workshops combining coaching, workshops and practical activities
- Daily kundalini yoga and meditation sessions to restore body and mind
- All meals and snacks created with our renowned and delicious gourmet raw food
- Inspirational films to motivate and stimulate your thinking
- Time out each afternoon to walk, rest, reflect or treat yourself and enjoy a relaxing massage
- Luxurious en-suite accommodation and exclusive toiletries
- Use of the infra red sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Pick-up & drop-off at our local train station (if required)
A Sample Daily Schedule
08.30 am – Yoga and Meditation
10.00 am – Breakfast
11.30 am – Workshop
01.00 pm – Lunch
02.00 pm – Workshop
04.00 pm – Afternoon tea
04.30 pm – Free time
07.00 pm – Dinner
08.30 pm – Evening Activity
‘I have returned home relaxed, refreshed and energised ready to work for what I want and dream of in my future.’ Sheila W.
‘I feel I am on a journey and the last few days have been a real inspiration to propel me further forward. I feel more open and confident in myself and ready to take the next important steps.’ Diane G.