Our Healthily Happy Retreat
Rest, reflect, refocus
( 5 night retreat )
- Time to evaluate your life and what brings you contentment
- Find a balanced approach with your lifestyle
- Heal from your past to feel calmer and happier
- Become healthier, younger and have loads more energy
- Create the inspiration to take the next step in your life
- Be a confident, amazing, happy woman
Then press pause on your life and stop to honour who you are on our 5 night Healthily Happy Retreat. It will give you the rest, the guidance and support you need to live life more joyfully.
You’ll be supported in a truly relaxing environment where you can learn effective techniques to deal with situations in your life; gain knowledge about how to recharge your body; to clarify what’s next and leave with a new sense of happiness.
It takes a level of soul searching to get to the root of your needs and desires and a helping hand to confidently step out as a woman living happily with purpose.
Combined with tranquil surroundings, healthy detoxing meals, transformative yoga, group workshops, cleansing energy work and time for relaxing massages, you’ll be calm, inspired and empowered; ready to return to daily life full of energy and enthusiasm.
On this retreat you’ll have the time to investigate who you are and what makes you healthy and happy. It’s time to get excited about the way you wish to feel.
Arrive from 5pm on the Sunday and depart around 11am on the Friday
En-suite room prices are from £1,195 per person for a twin share room and £1,495 per person for a single room.
This 5-night retreat includes:
- A personal pre-retreat questionnaire to understand your lifestyle
- Group workshops combining coaching, workshops and practical activities
- Daily kundalini yoga and meditation sessions to harmonise body and mind
- All meals and snacks created with our renowned and delicious gourmet raw food
- Inspirational films to motivate and stimulate your thinking
- Time out each afternoon to walk, rest, reflect or treat yourself and enjoy a relaxing massage
- Luxurious en-suite accommodation and exclusive toiletries
- Use of the infra red sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Pick-up & drop-off at our local train station (if required)
A Typical Day’s Photos
Invalid Displayed Gallery
A Sample Daily Schedule
08.30 am – Yoga and Meditation
10.00 am – Breakfast
11.30 am – Workshop
01.00 pm – Lunch
02.00 pm – Workshop
04.00 pm – Afternoon tea
04.30 pm – Free time
07.00 pm – Dinner
08.30 pm – Evening Activity
‘My retreat with you has been calm, peaceful and secure. Just what I personally needed. I now feel prepared and re-energised to go back to my family and professional life. Thank you so much.’ Jo C.
‘Thank you so much for an amazing experience. I’ve enjoyed every part of it. It was relaxing, refreshing and revitalising. I feel ready to go back home armed with all my new strategies.’ Adele H.