Yoga & Relaxation Weekend
Relax, refresh, rejuvenate
( 2 night weekend retreat )
- Kick-start your new healthy and vibrant lifestyle
- Gentle detox with satisfying, nourishing raw food meals
- Appreciate how great a ‘clean’ diet will make you feel
- Experience the energising benefits of a mindful kundalini yoga practice
- Discover how easy it is to meditate & regain that calm, relaxing feeling
Refresh yourself on our 2-night Yoga and Relaxation retreat, with Kundalini yoga, meditation and delicious raw food to help you relax, unwind and gently cleanse your body and mind.
This retreat will help you kick start a healthier lifestyle and discover how energised a raw, clean diet can make you feel.
Meditation will help calm and open up your mind so you can think more freely, while our simple form of Kundalini yoga will help you reconnect to your body, mind and energy. You’ll be supported in a truly relaxing environment.
Combined with tranquil surroundings, space to relax and unwind, healthy detoxing meals and time for relaxing massages, you’ll leave feeling de-stressed, inspired and energised; ready to return home relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated.
Arrive from 5pm on the Friday and depart around 3pm on the Sunday
En-suite room prices are from £370 per person for a twin share room and £475 per person for a single room.
This 2-night weekend retreat includes:
- All meals and snacks are our delicious gourmet raw food which is cleansing, nourishing and satisfying
- Morning and late-afternoon yoga to harmonise body and mind
- Mid morning meditation to help relax and calm you
- Time out each afternoon to walk, rest, reflect or treat yourself and enjoy a relaxing massage
- Luxurious en-suite accommodation and exclusive toiletries
- Use of the infra red sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Pick-up & drop-off at our local train station (if required)
A Sample Daily Schedule
08.30 am – Yoga & Meditation
10.00 am – Breakfast
11.30 am – Relaxing Meditation
01.00 pm – Lunch
02.00 pm – Free Time
04.30 pm – Afternoon tea
05.30 pm – Yoga & Meditation
07.00 pm – Dinner
08.00 pm – Free Time
‘I’m feeling cleansed and alive from the whole weekend. Amazing delicious raw food, yoga and plenty of good laughs. Loved it!’ Debbie H.
‘I have loved my time here – the food was amazing, the sauna, the yoga and the surroundings. I feel very different and that’s thanks to you!’ Louise H.